Energy on the Campus

I didn't "google" Blogger etiquette or anything, so I'm not sure if I'm breaking any rules by blogging again so soon..but how can I help it?  MORE STUDENTS RETURNED TODAY!

The energy from the elementary campus today is definitely contagious!  The new outfits, backpacks, and shiny faces are exactly what we've been waiting to see again.

One of my favorite areas to hang out near when parents are dropping off their little angels in the classrooms is at the end of the hall (especially the Kindergarten/First Grade one) because of the emotional, sometimes sobbing moms.  It moves me to tears every single year! (I want you to know that I really wanted to take pictures of crying moms to share, but disciplined myself and did NOT)
It's funny, because at the end of the 5th and 6th grades halls...I can see moms pumping fists in the air and high-fiving one another!  (with joy!)

I can't wait to share more stories and pictures with you this year, so many new faces and testimonies of how God brought families to Lincoln Christian - hang on!  It's going to be an amazing year!




A hanging Chandelier in a 7th Grade locker - TOO COOL!





PTF Parent Coffee

Mrs. Harris with her 5 Day K's out at the FIRST recess of the year!



And THIS...is how the playground SHOULD LOOK!  Welcome back elementary students!



Comments