Sometimes we just don't know how GREAT we have it!

This morning as I was trying to decide what to "blog" about, I had so many stories race through my head. The story of one girl who didn't want to come here this year because she felt that she had a friend to win to Christ before she left public school, or the family that has been in contact with me for the past two years that finally got to move to Lincoln and enroll their son, or maybe the story of an entire family, who in complete faith picked up their family, moved here, enrolled and now is simply trusting God to provide the financial means when there simply isn't any at this point!

I wish that for just one day each of you could be with me when prospective families are here.  It is always good for me to view the school, students and staff through the eyes of a visitor.  I cannot think of a time in the last seven years when any negative feedback has ever been given to me about the physical facility or behavior of our students during a tour. We have been given much and my heart overflows with thanksgiving to Him who has given it!





Comments