Amazed by You

"Lord I'm amazed by You"...a line from a popular song I listen to by Phillips, Craig and Dean says.  This song is probably one of the most emotional songs for me personally to sing.  For some of us, it is truly hard to imagine that anyone, let alone our great GOD, would dance over me, love me and "hold me in His hand."

As we enter into the Thanksgiving week, my prayer for each of us is that the love of God overwhelms us.   That we take the time to sit back, listen to the laughter of our family, savor each bite of flavorful food we put in our mouths, appreciate the comforts of our home, and most of all, that He amazes us with His deep love. So much so that it gives us a thirst and hunger for more of Him and less of us and He is all we can see.  We have much to be thankful for don't we?


“Let God have you, and let God love you - and don’t be surprised if your heart begins to hear music you’ve never heard and your feet learn to dance as never before.” 
― Max Lucado





Comments