When Being a "Big Mouth" Isn't so Bad.

Want to hear some shocking truth?   I have been called a "big mouth"....  Well, those of you that know me,  are most likely nodding or laughing when you read that and not really shocked, but hey - I had to use an attention grabber on such a dreary Tuesday morning!

I remember my parents coming home from parent teacher conferences when I was in high school saying things like "Your teachers wished you would talk less and listen more" or "Mr. Nelson thinks you have the ability, but he's not sure you are even paying attention in class".

The official "recruiting" season is upon us now for new families and students for next year, and I need your help.  I'm asking you to join my "club".  I know you will be relieved to know we're not going to call it "Big Mouth", we're going to call it "Word of Mouth".

Did you know that we track how prospective families hear about LCS and what brought them in to tour?  The vast majority of them have talked to YOU and found the stories that you share about your own experience at Lincoln Christian so encouraging and so powerful, that they were compelled to come see for themselves if all you said was true.

Bottom line is what YOU say about Lincoln Christian is far more powerful than all the expensive, fancy advertising in the world.

I am honored to be the one that meets with the families that you have shared your passion about Lincoln Christian with and encouraged to come in for a tour.  I am humbled to be able to turn my own passion for talking into a way of promoting this incredible school and am grateful for each and every one of the families that sacrifice so that they are a part of this family at Lincoln Christian.



With social media at our fingertips, you don't even have to say anything to say something! See a post on LC Facebook page you like? "Share it".  See a tweet you agree with on the LC Twitter? "Retweet it".
Want your friends to find a certain spot or page on the website? Copy the link and email, share, post, or retweet it. See how easy it is?
We also have printed materials available if you have a business, church foyer or public space that you would like to use for helping get the conversation started.




Thank you for being in the "WORD OF MOUTH CLUB"  with me for Lincoln Christian, please don't stop sharing your story.




Comments